CONFIDENTUS evaluates business and its growth opportunities. Valuation is the
cornerstone of all business transactions. Our seasoned experts with day-to-day
practice can present fairness opinion or conduct valuations for a range of purposes
from evaluating acquisition candidates to restructuring and reorganization.
Business valuations are performed according to local legal requirements as well as to International Valuation Standards and European Valuation Standards.
Usually we conduct business appraisals for customers who apply for various reasons:
- Sale of business or company
- Valuation of potential acquisition targets
- Business valuation for mergers
- Valuation for the shareholders' dispute
- Valuation in case of restructuring
- Valuation in case of reorganization
Asset and business valuation may also be performed for other purposes – e.g. preparation
of financial statements, price allocation, taxation, insurance, loss estimation, pledge